Telling Your Story with Technology
Date: February 21, 2014, 8:30am - 11:30am
Location: Fireside Inn & Suites - Portland, ME
Click here for directions
During this panel discussion, attendees will learn how to create
and more importantly, curate stories through the use of technology to best
engage their audiences. Whether it's video, social, photography or mobile
technology, these experts will explore it all. The discussion will be followed
by a hands-on workshop.
- Brian Fitzgerald, Photographer and Former Photojournalist
- Suzi Piker, Award-winning Media Producer, Chief Storyteller for United Way, Instructor for Maine Media Workshops and Formerly with the Portland Press Herald
- Dan Routh, Creative Director for Creative Imaging Group and Formerly with Burgess
Who Should Attend:
- Communications, Marketing and PR professionals
- Photographers, Videographers
- Entry-level PR & communications professionals
- Communications, Marketing, PR and Photography and/or multi-media students plus other students interested in technology and storytelling
- Panel Discussion Only Member $20/Non-member $35
- Panel Discussion and Workshop: Member $25/Non-member $40
Includes continental breakfast. No shows will be billed.
Registration opens at 8:00am with the panel discussion from 8:30-10:00am and the workshop from 10:15-11:30am.