Benefits of Membership
The Maine Public Relations Council is an organized committee of Professionals throughout the state. Industries range from Associations to Corporate to Healthcare. Our goal is to connect people from all regions of Maine.
Becoming a member of MPRC is a priviledge that many people throughout Maine have taken advantage of because of our timely events, organization and ability to provide high-quality, strategic communication resources to professionals who desire it most.
MPRC membership has much to offer!
MPRC Helps You Stay "In-the-Know"
- www.meprcouncil.org - Regularly updated with new resources, events and information, MPRC members get additional value with access to the member-only password protected section, offering additional resources, professional opportunities, and member proﬁle pages.
- E-mail Updates - Bi-weekly e-mails highlight job postings and professional opportunities that are often not promoted to the general public.
- MPRC Journal - The professional newsletter features MPRC events, professional development tips, book reviews, favorite resources, and much more!
- Media Directory - A comprehensive manual of print and broadcast media outlets across the state, available with member discount.
- Social Media Updates - Offering up-to-the-minute information on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
MPRC Develops Your Skills & Provides Opportunities to Grow
- Professional Development Programs - Challenge you and help you better understand today's most important issues in public relations, special discounted rate for members.
- Accreditation in Public Relations (APR) - As a member of MPRC, you may be eligible to take a review course and test to earn this universally accepted accreditation.
- Annual Conference - Featuring seminars, workshops, roundtable discussions, and rich networking opportunities - special discounted rate for members.
MPRC Recognizes Your Excellence
- Golden Arrow Awards - Honoring the best public relations strategy and implementation in the state.
Ready to start enjoying all the benefits of membership in Maine's only professional association dedicated to public relations? Click here